Friday, June 17, 2011

Kymee's Turning One

Kymee's Turning One! June 25, 2011









I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted what I asked of Him. So now I give her to the Lord. For her whole life she will be given over to the Lord.
1 Sam 1: 27-28




1 Month
For You created my inner most being, You knit me together in my mother's womb.



2 Months
I praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Ps. 139: 13-14






3 Months

Children are a heritage from the Lord, offsprings a reward for him. Ps. 127: 3














4 Months
As you do not know the path of the wind,or how the body is formed in the mother's womb,so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things. Ecc. 11:5














5 MonthsBefore I formed you in the womb, I knew you
before you were born - I set you apart. Jer. 1:5

















6 Months


This is what the Lord says, your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb


"I am the Lord, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens,


who spreads out the earth by myself. Is. 44:24


















7 Months

From the lips of children and infants

you, Lord, have called forth your praise

Matt 21:16
















8 Months
See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.


Matt 18:10







9 Months


He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart.


Is. 40:11


















10 MonthsEvery good and perfect gift comes from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17

















11 months


Sweet Image in thy face,


Holy image I can trace.


William Blake































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment